Today's Big Story
by The Six Billion Dollar Man on Sept. 4, 2002 @ 7:21 p.m. PDT | Filed under Reviews
by The Cookie Snatcher on Sept. 4, 2002 @ 6:23 p.m. PDT | Filed under Reviews
Update: Divine Divinity also got a US release date set to September 27 (its GOLD worldwide)
- Level Designers are reviewing the AI in their maps to make sure that the bots know how to Shieldgun jump, Translocate, Double Jump, and Low Grav jump to EVERY available spot in their maps.
- The single player campaign is being tested and finalized.
- The Redeemer is in and fully functional and is very close to being bug free.
- All levels are being finalized for ragdoll (low poly) collision.
- Extras are being put in. Select a mesh for your player avatar and the voice is now hooked up to announce it. Kill someone with a redeemer and their body goes flying. Sound matches up with the redeemer explosion properly. Mutators are being tested in random combinations with each other. Instagib with zoom and translocator and QUAD jump is quite a kick!
Microsoft Game Studios today announced that hearty adventurers can learn more about the new world of Dereth at the official Asheron's Call 2 Fallen Kings site. Visitors to the newly launched site will find information about the dynamic world in this next-generation MMORPG, including epic story-driven campaigns, three diverse kingdoms, fantastic creatures and a seamless world that is just waiting for heroes to rebuild it.