THQ Inc. today announced plans to unveil the first playable version of the highly anticipated Full Spectrum Warrior for the Xbox videogame system from Microsoft at Microsoft's annual Xbox gaming event, X03. Developed by Pandemic Studios, Full Spectrum Warrior is an original tactical-action military game scheduled for release in early 2004.
Games of 2013
Top Games of 2012
- Ultima X: Odyssey Q&A with Rick Hall and Jon Hanna on GameSpy
- Unity Q&A with Llamasoft's Jeff Minter on GameSpy
- Bloody Waters Q&A with Pineapple's Simon Barratt on Homelan
- Chrome Q&A talks with Techland's Bartek Paul on Telefragged
- CM Afrika Korps Q&A with Battlefront's Martin van Balkom on The Wargamer
- Mythica Q&A talks with MicroSoft's Matt Wilson on GameZone
- MoH Allied Assault Breakthrough Q&A with EA's Edward Moore on C&VG
The latest installment in this long running football series from EA brings a ton of new features to the table, including franchise mode, playmaker control, and several options for custom teams. Yet the biggest question to ask about Madden 2004 is the same one we ask about it every year. Are the new additions enough to justify gamers purchasing a new version?