Night Watch is a tactical RPG using the Silent Storm engine and based on material from Russian writer Lukyanenko. Situated in the not-so-distant future, the game will have you battle vampires, werewolves and other creatures throughout various European cities. No specific release date is mentioned (thanks Mario). Read more for details and screens ...
Games of 2014
Check out the following new screens from SEGA's 2005 E3 lineup:
- 'Condemned: Criminal Origins' (X360) - Screens
- 'Full Auto' (X360) - Screens
- 'Gunstar Super Heroes' (GBA) - Screens
- 'NHL: Eastside Hockey Manager 2005' - Screens
- 'Phantasy Star Universe' (PS2) - Screens
- 'Shadow the Hedgehog' (NGC/PS2/Xbox) - Screens
- 'Shining Force Neo' (PS2) - Screens
- 'Sonic Gems Collection' (NGC) - Screens
- 'Sonic Rush' (NDS) - Screens
- 'Spartan: Total Warrior' (NGC/PS2/Xbox) - Screens
- 'Virtua Tennis World Tour' (PSP) - Screens
Check out the following new screens from Square Enix's 2005 E3 lineup:
- 'Code Age Commanders' (PS2) - Screens
- 'Dirge of Cerberus - Final Fantasy VII' (PS2) - Screens
- 'Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King' (PS2) - Screens
- 'Final Fantasy XI: Chains of Promathia' (PS2/PC) - Screens
- 'Final Fantasy XII' (PS2) - Screens
- 'Front Mission Online' (PS2/PC) - Screens
- 'Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir' (PS2) - Screens
- 'Kingdom Hearts II' (PS2) - Screens
- 'Radiata Stories' (PS2) - Screens
- 'Romancing SaGa' (PS2) - Screens
Valve's SteamPowered website has been updated with details regarding yet another update for its Counterstrike Source, fixing a hang bug and re-releasing changes from Thursday's update. The Source Engine and Steam also get a few fixes and tweaks. Just restart Steam for the effects to take place.
Gears of War blends the best of tactical action games with the best of survival horror titles, thrusting gamers into the harrowing story of humankind's battle for survival against the Locust Horde, creating cinematic, high-definition visuals so intense and powerful, it feels like the gamers are controlling a blockbuster action movie. In an interview with EuroGamer, Microsoft's J. Allard confirmed that Epic's X360 launch title Gears of War will also be coming to the PC, "Gears Of War will be on both platforms, but it might be on one before the other. That's a little bit more of a game time decision. It's Xbox and PC."
Check out the following new screens from LucasArts' 2005 E3 lineup:
Another day, another batch of game trailers were released. Instead of giving them all their own posts, we grouped them, and so far there are trailers for :
- Pacific Storm - E3 2005 Trailer
- StarCraft Ghost - E3 2005 Trailer
We will update this throughout the day when new trailers become available. Read more for download links ...
Check out the following new screens from Majesco's 2005 E3 lineup:
- 'Advent Rising' (Xbox/PC) - Screens
- 'Advent Shadow' (PSP) - Screens
- 'Age of Empires: The Age of Kings' (NDS) - Screens
- 'ATV Quad Fury 2' (NDS) - Screens
- 'Black & White Creatures' (NDS) - Screens
- 'A Boy and His Blob' (NDS) - Screens
- 'Bust-A-Move DS' (NDS) - Screens
- 'The Darkness' (PS3/X360) - Screens & Trailer
- 'Demonik' (X360/PC) - Screens & Trailer
- 'Golden Nugget Casino' (GBA/NDS) - Screens
- 'Guilty Gear Dust Strikers' (NDS) - Screens
- 'Guilty Gear Judgment' (PSP) - Screens
- 'Infected' (PSP) - Screens & Trailer
- 'Jaws Unleashed' (PS2/Xbox/PC) - Screens & Trailer
- 'Taxi Driver' (PS2/Xbox) - Screens
- 'Teen Titans' (PS2) - Screens
- 'Texas Hold 'Em Poker' (NDS) - Screens
Check out the following new screens from Konami's 2005 E3 lineup:
- 'Beatmania' (PS2) - Screens
- 'Castlevania: Curse of Darkness' (PS2/Xbox) - Screens
- 'Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow' (NDS) - Screens
- 'Coded Arms' (PSP) - Screens
- 'Crime Life: Gang Wars' (PS2/Xbox/PC) - Screens
- 'Death Jr' (PSP) - Screens
- 'Dragon Booster' (NDS) - Screens
- 'Frogger: Ancient Shadow' (NGC/PS2/Xbox) - Screens
- 'Frogger: Helmet Chaos' (NDS/PSP) - Screens
- 'Karaoke Revolution Party' (NGC/PS2/Xbox) - Screens
- 'Lost in Blue' (NDS) - Screens
- 'Metal Gear Ac!d 2' (PSP) - Screens
- 'Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence' (PS2) - Screens
- 'Shaman King: Master of Spirits 2' (GBA) - Screens
- 'S.L.A.I.' (PS2) - Screens
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: Mutant Nightmare' (NDS/NGC/PS2/Xbox) - Screens
- 'Winx Club' (GBA/PS2/PC) - Screens
- 'Ys: The Ark of Napishtim' (PSP/PS2) - Screens
- 'Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour' (NDS) - Screens
Mojo Master is an online virtual seduction playground in a rich 3-D game world, under development at AXE Unlimited and WildTangent. It lets guys use the ultimate Playbook of moves to approach women in ways they might never dream of in real life
Check out the following new screens & trailers from PlayLogic's 2005 E3 lineup:
THQ's MotoGP: Ultimate Racing Technology 3 is steering towards success thanks to a unique innovation that will revolutionise multiplayer gaming. Described as 'embedded gameplay', this powerful feature blurs the line between offline and online action, making it quicker and easier than ever for speed demons to challenge each other.
by Geson Hatchett on May 23, 2005 @ 5:52 a.m. PDT | Filed under Previews
Shadow The Hedgehog allows players to collect an arsenal of weapons, vehicles, and objects to rocket through more than 50 unique missions. In his feature debut, Shadow is tormented by a dark past, struggling to discover his true identity. He is caught in a complex battle between aliens, the G.U.N. army, and Dr. Eggman, and discovers that he may be the very element that will tip the scales between good and evil forever.
by John Curtis on May 23, 2005 @ 5:32 a.m. PDT | Filed under Interviews
Venture into the city of Metronome, a sprawling mass of haphazardly built houses and huge steam engines where the outlandish inhabitants are carrying out their chores day and night, a city where the life of every citizen is dictated by the Corporation, a single bureaucratic entity that owns all the land, the entire infrastructure and all the industries. Since we were so interested in this project, we decided to revisit their E3 booth and squeeze in a quick Q&A with Team Tarsier's Pelle Bergman.
by Geson Hatchett on May 23, 2005 @ 5:17 a.m. PDT | Filed under Previews
Paraworld combes for the first time ever a setting never seen before with personalized unit management, it brings new life to the real-time strategy genre. Modern elements blend with primeval conditions in a long forgotten, incredibly beautiful prehistoric world. Creatures long extinct come once more to life, a constant danger to anyone living in the area.
In the mid-25th century, human technology has become so advanced that they have learned to manipulate the natural order of the universe and begin meddling in God's design. Humanity's arrogance infuriates God, so he plans to cleanse the Earth of mankind and start anew. The Devil, fearing his own loss of power wages Armageddon, the war to end all wars, for the remaining souls of men.
by Mark Crump on May 23, 2005 @ 4:42 a.m. PDT | Filed under Previews
Star Wars Battlefront II takes one Imperial-walker step forward with all-new space combat, playable Jedi, and never-before-seen environments straight out of the Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith film. Enjoy an all-new single-player experience that takes players through an epic, story-based saga where every action the player takes impacts the battlefront and, ultimately, the fate of the Star Wars galaxy.
by Kris Graft on May 23, 2005 @ 4:32 a.m. PDT | Filed under Previews
The first ever 3D version of the most popular fighting franchise in history, The King of Fighters Maximum Impact comes to the Xbox Video Game System. Gamers from around the world will be able to battle it out across the Xbox Live network and play as their favorite SNK character in full 3D with beautifully rendered backgrounds and full flowing animation.
Control the fate of the galaxy in LucasArts' all new RTS game Star Wars: Empire at War. Set a few years before the events of Episode IV A New Hope, the game will let players rewrite history as well as experience the aftermath of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, the creation of the Rebel Alliance, and Darth Vader's rise to power. LucasArts has just launched the official Empire at War website, which unfortunately also reveals the game has been pushed back from its original fall 2005 release date, all the way back to spring 2006.