World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade is the exciting new expansion to Blizzard's massively multiplayer online role-playing game. It expands the game by tremendous bounds, adding new races, quest, lands, Battlegrounds, professions and items, raising the level cap to 70, and more.
Games of 2014
Top Games of 2013
Check out the following new screens from Konami's E3 2006 lineup:
- Bomberman (PSP)
- Bomberman Act: Zero (X360)
- Brooktown High: Senior Year (PSP)
- Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
- Coded Arms Assault (PS3)
- Coded Arms Contagion (PSP)
- DDR Supernova (PS2)
- DDR Ultramix 4 (Xbox)
- DDR Universe (X360)
- Death, Jr 2 (PSP)
- Death, Jr. and the Science Fair of Doom (NDS)
- Elebits (Wii)
- GoPets (NDS)
- Gradius Collection (PSP)
- Hellboy (PS3/PSP/X360)
- Karaoke Revolution: American Idol (PS2)
- Lunar Knights (NDS)
- Marvel Trading Card Game (NDS/PSP/PC)
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3)
- Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops (PSP)
- My Frogger Toy Trials (NDS)
- Online Chess Kingdoms (PSP)
- Rengoku 2 (PSP)
- Silent Hill Origins (PSP)
- Steel Horizon (NDS/PSP)
- Winning Eleven Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 (NDS/PS2)
- Winx Club: Join the Club (PSP)
- Winx Club: The Quest for the Codex (NDS/GBA)
- Xiaolin Showdown (NDS/PSP/PS2/Xbox)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! GX (PSP)
WBIE and Clint Eastwood announced today that Gene Hackman and Laurence Fishburne will provide their voices and likenesses in the upcoming video game based on the "Dirty Harry" film franchise.
Titan Quest is an action RPG set in the ancient mythical worlds of Greece and Egypt. With an arsenal of more than a thousand pieces of unique and legendary equipment, players will have to overcome terrifying monsters and mythical beasts in their quest to save humankind from the Titans. THQ has released a 2 mission demo, a level 6 cap, and 3 skill masteries.
Another day, another batch of game trailers was released. Instead of giving them all their own posts, we grouped them, and so far there are trailers for:
- GTR 2 - Trailer #2
- Elveon [X360/PC] - E3 2006 Trailer
- Haze - E3 2006 Trailer
We will update this throughout the day when new trailers become available. Read more for download links ...
Activision and DreamWorks Animation announced today that Activision will be opening a dedicated studio facility on the DreamWorks campus. The move will facilitate simultaneous co-development between DreamWorks' CG feature films and Activision games based on those films.
Today Ubisoft announced the development of HAZE, an innovative FPS game based on new intellectual property. Developed by Free Radical, creators of the TimeSplitters series, HAZE is scheduled for an early 2007 release for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Check out the following new screens from CDV's E3 2006 lineup:
Check out the following new screens from Namco Bandai's E3 2006 lineup:
- Eureka Seven Vol. 1: The New Wave (PS2) - Features & Screens
- The Legend of Heroes II: Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch (PSP) - Screens
- IGPX (PS2) - Screens
- Warhammer: Mark of Chaos - 10 New Screens
- Mobile Ops: The One Year War (X360) - Screens
- Hellgate: London - 8 New Screens
- Mage Knight: Apocalypse - Screens
- Pac-Man World Rally (PSP/NGC/PS/PC) - Screens
- Tekken: Dark Resurrection (PSP) - Screens
- Snoopy vs. The Red Baron (PSP/PS2/PC) - Screens
- Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra (PS2) - Screens
- One Piece: Grand Adventure (NGC/PS2) - Screens
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja (PS2) - Screens
- Zatch Bell! Mamodo Fury (PS2) - Screens
- .Hack//G.U. (PS2) - Screens
- Legend of Heroes II (PSP) - Screens
- Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception (PSP) - Screens
DarkStar One delivers fast-paced action within a vast and authentic universe, spectacular graphics, freedom of choice, a gripping story and the power to save the federal galaxy from its nemesis! This massive demo lets you play for a full hours.
Turbine announced today plans for the second content module for Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach. Twilight Forge, free to all current subscribers, will expand features and content, including more solo-friendly gameplay. The module is expected in July and will include the new drow/dark elf race.
Rockstar Games announced Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, developed by Rockstar Leeds in conjunction with series creators Rockstar North, an all new title in the GTA series set in Vice City with new missions, story and gameplay.
Konami today announced that it will be bringing several major franchises to Xbox Live Arcade for the Xbox 360, starting this summer with classic games such as Frogger, Contra, Time Pilot, Scramble and others, enhanced with updated graphics and online multiplayer support.
All signs pointed to Atari shedding Earthworm Jim, but today, Atari announced that it has claimed the rights to the Earthworm Jim franchise and plans to develop online and handheld titles over the next five years.
2K and 2K Sports today announced their lineups for E3 2006. Some of 2K's titles are The Da Vinci Code, Family Guy, The Darkness, Ghost Rider, and BioShock, while 2K Sports continues franchises with NHL 2K7, NBA 2K7 and College Hoops 2K7. Read more for further details ...
Leisure Suit Larry creator Al Lowe has renounced the leisurely lifestyle of the retiree for a return to the video game industry. Created with Wegrzyn, Sam Suede: Undercover Exposure is an action comedy game set in a sunny, tropical locale with a story that incorporates Lowe’s incomparable sense of humor with puzzle, stealth and action gameplay elements.
Neverwinter Nights 2 will feature more than 10 new companions that players will encounter, taking advantage of the game's influence system, which will alter the player's alignment and the world's reaction to the player, based upon their actions and choices.
Konami today revealed its more than 20 title blockbuster product lineup for the 2006 E3 in Los Angeles, featuring games across all genres targeted towards players of all age groups and skill levels. Included are new Metal Gear Solid titles, Death Jr. 2, Castlevania, Yu-Gi-Oh, DDR, Bomberman and several new franchises.
THQ today announced the acquisition of the Stuntman franchise from Atari. Stuntman 2 is currently in development for next-generation systems at Paradigm Entertainment, creators of titles such as T3: The Redemption and Mission: Impossible: Operation Surma. Additionally, THQ has exercised its option to acquire Paradigm and expects to finalize the transaction in the coming weeks.
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars pits the armies of Earth against the invading alien Strogg in the ultimate online strategic shooter. Featuring strategic team play, persistent character promotions, day and nighttime combat missions, and the universe's most powerful weapons and vehicles.
Atari today announced that Alone in the Dark will launch for PS3 simultaneously with the versions for the Xbox 360 and PC, delivering an edge-of-the-seat survival experience facilitated by state-of-the-art real-time physics and unparalleled environmental interaction within a meticulously detailed, open game world.
Check out the following new screens from Microsoft's E3 2006 lineup:
- Shadowrun (X360/PC) - Screens & Trailer
- Gears of War (X360) - Screens
- Fable 2 (X360/PC) - Trailer
- Alan Wake (X360/PC) - Screens & Trailer
- Mass Effect (X360) - Screens
- Crackdown (X360) - Screens & Trailer
- Ninety-Nine Nights (X360) - Screens
- Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs - Features & Screens
- Viva Piñata (X360) - Features & Screens
- Flight Simulator X - Features & Screens
- Forza Motorsport 2 (X360) - Features & Screens
Dark and Light publisher Farlan Entertainment said today it has rescheduled the game’s official release for May 30th, 2006. Dark and Light will be available for download four days earlier, on May 26th, 2006, at 1pm UTC.
SEGA today announced the long-anticipated return of Golden Axe, a fan favorite since its original release in 1989. Developed exclusively for the PS3 and the Xbox 360, Golden Axe marks the first project from the recent acquisition of San Francisco-based studio, Secret Level.
Funcom signed a development and marketing agreement with Microsoft to optimize the forthcoming Online Action RPG Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures for the Windows Vista operating system. Microsoft will showcase ‘Age of Conan’ as a title that takes full advantage of new gaming functionality in Windows Vista.
Monster Madness is a four-player cooperative online-enabled action game for the Xbox 360 and PC. Mix local and online players as you try to survive the monsters' invasion. Each player character has unique items and affects how the story plays out.
Controlling an army of lemmings, the aim is to get as many of these cute characters as you can from the entrance point to the exit point of a level within a time limit. Easy to learn, difficult to master; Lemmings is a test of strategy and fast thinking as you make "on the spot" life-or-death decisions for your band of trusting little creatures.