Bullet Witch is an action adventure taking place in the exceedingly bleak near future of 2013. Civilization is on the brink of extinction after demons begin appearing on the earth, and the player wades into the fray as a witch named Alicia.
Games of 2013
Top Games of 2012
In Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra, you embody Shion and uncover the future of mankind in a journey to unveil the Gnosis phenomenon and save the galaxy in this exciting conclusion to the Xenosaga trilogy.
Sparta: Ancient Wars is a real time strategy based on historical events and timelines, and not to feature myths or legends. Based on the historical background of Spartans' high culture, there will appear huge ancient battles on your screen, enabled by a brand new stunning 3D engine.
by Angus Cormack on June 18, 2006 @ 1:43 a.m. PDT | Filed under Reviews
Down in Flames is an action-packed, fun and innovative game system based on the award-winning card games from Dan Verssen Games. With the unique action/reaction game system, gameplay is fast and furious, and yet captures the principles of airborne warfare during the Second World War exceptionally well.
Half-Life 2 Episode 2 will feature a new weapon (Strider buster), new locations (missile silos, forrests, minefields), new vehicles, more complex physics puzzles, new gravity gun mode, new multiplayer mode and more open battles with large amount of enemies.
- Yakuza Q&A with SEGA's Justin Lambros on GameSpot
- CivCity Rome Q&A with Firefly Studios' Simon Bradbury on Gaming Target
- SiN Episodes Q&A Ritual's Ken Harward and Levelord on Ritualistic
- The Shadow of Aten Q&A with SGA's Daniel González on Gry.o2.pl
- Gods & Heroes: Rome Rising Q&A with Perpetual Entertainment on GodsAndHeroes.de
- The Chronicles of Spellborn Q&A with Spellborn International's Barry Hoffman on GameZone
- Sam & Max Q&A with Telltale Games' Dan Connors and Dave Grossman on GameSetWatch
- Tony Hawk's Project 8 Q&A with Neversoft's Project Director on Next Generation Gamer
- Crackdown, GTA, Lemmings Q&A with Real Time World's Mike Daily on Gameroobie