My Worst Day WW2 is a 3D action tactical FPS. It is World War 2, and you are sent as a saboteur into winter Norway to destroy two big German canons. You are dropped from a plane into a large island in a fjord. The demo version of the game, hosting all game functionality, but has some time limited use.
Top Games of 2014
Saints Row provides open world gaming an unprecedented amount of freedom to experience the game as the player sees fit. The game, based in the fictional urban surroundings of Still Water, is action adventure with its core as a third-person shooter. While the official launch date is set for Aug 29th, THQ plans to released a singleplayer demo on Xbox Live August 1st, 2006, as well as on the Official Xbox Live cover cd.
Hannibal: Vengeance of Carthage is a gripping 3rd-person tactical action game where players take the role of Hannibal Barka, commander in chief of the Carthaginian forces against the Roman Republic... it will not be a war of conquest, but a war of vengeance!
Histwar: Les Grognards! is a revolutionary Napoleonic strategic and tactical war game that thrusts you into the thrilling and challenging role of the Commander In Chief of one of the many powerful Napoleonic armies between the years 1805 -1814 including the mighty French, Austrian and Russians.
A bit later than originally anticipated due unexpected issues locking in the dates and location, QuakeCon 2006 has offiically been announced. First-come, first-served online registration for the BYOC area will kick off at 9 p.m. EST on Wednesday, June 28th, 2006, and the event itself is scheduled for August 3 – 6 in Dallas, TX at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in their Trinity Exhibition Center.
In Company of Heroes gamers will experience the journey of the brave men of Able Company in a deep single-player campaign that begins with the invasion of Normandy through their fight across Europe, all set against the most dynamic, and completely destructible, battlefield ever seen in a game.
by Geson Hatchett on June 24, 2006 @ 1:44 a.m. PDT | Filed under Previews
Currently celebrating its twelfth year as one of the most popular fighting video game franchises in the history of gaming, The King of Fighters 2006 will continue to build on the series' rich history with several new characters, as well as many returning favorites.
X-Men: The Official Game ties in with the upcoming movie X-Men: The Last Stand and provides the backstory. The new X-Men game, written by screenwriter Zak Penn and comic book writer Chris Claremont, lets you play as either Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Iceman, or Magneto.
- Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Q&A with EA's Mike Verdu on C&VG
- God of War II Q&A with SCE Santa Monica's Cory Barlog on Game Informer
- Just Cause Q&A with Avalanche Studios on TotalVideoGames
- Stargate Worlds Q&A with Cheyenne Mountain Entertainment on RPG Vault
- Heavenly Sword Q&A with Ninja Theory's Marco Salvi on PSINext
- The Chronicles of Spellborn Q&A with Spellborn International on BeyondUnreal
- Madden NFL 07 Soundtrack Q&A with EA's Steve Schnur on Music 4 Games
- Titan Quest Q&A with Iron Lore composer Scott Morton on Sound Blaster
- Prey Q&A with Human Head Studios' Tim Gerritson on EuroGamer
- Small Arms Xbox Live Arcade Q&A Gastronaut Studios' Don Wurster on Evil Avatar