Inhuman Games has released an updated beta client for its sci-fi flavored multiplayer RTS game. This new version adds new units for both sides, new tech, the usual bug and crash fixes, and various other features ...
Games of 2014
Shrapnel Games has released an the first update for Spue Games' naval combat game Salvo!. This update brings your retail game to v1.5 and adds functionality and new features such as new hotkeys, hotseat, PBEM, undo function and the usual bug and crash fixes.
The next Titan Quest patch is currently under testing, and while there is no specific release date yet, it should be arriving somewhere in the coming week. Iron Lore are looking into various crash bugs and have therefore added a logging system which should help them identify the source. Apart from that, some multiplayer issues have been addressed, as well as some video and editor problems. Read more for a detailed fix list.
Operation Flashpoint creators Bohemia Interactive Studio will reacquaint gamers with the ultimate in realistic, combat gaming. Armed Assault features a new engine with a fresh modern setting. Freedom of action and immersive complex environments, blended with a unique touch of total simulation.
- Battlefield 2142 Q&A (part two) with DICE's Jamil Dawsari on C&VG
- Age of Decadence Q&A with Dark Tower's ince D. Dweller on No Mutants Allowed
- The Witcher Q&A with CDProject's Michal Madej on the offcial website
- The Darkness Q&A with Starbreeze's Jens Anderson and Mattias Snygg on Shacknews
- Gods and Heroes Q&A with Perpetual's Stieg Hedlund on on MMORPG.com
- Not the time for Dragons Q&A with KranX Productions's Denis Andreev on CRPG.ru
- God of War II Q&A with SCEA's Cory Barlog on Total Video Games
- Hellgate London Q&A with Flagship Studios' Ivan Sulic on Hellgate Guru
Dead Rising is survival horror game, in which you play Frank West, a freelance photographer who has made his way to an idyllic suburban town to get his hands on the scoop. He soon discovers that the town has been overrun with zombies, and while fighting off hordes of gruesome zombies, you have to discover the cause of the disturbing outbreak.
by Hugh McHarg on July 22, 2006 @ 1:55 a.m. PDT | Filed under Reviews
X-Men: The Official Game ties in with the upcoming movie X-Men: The Last Stand and provides the backstory. The new X-Men game, written by screenwriter Zak Penn and comic book writer Chris Claremont, lets you play as either Wolverine, Nightcrawler, or Iceman.