"Having sold more than six million units worldwide, NBA JAM is one of the most beloved and successful video game franchises in the history of the interactive entertainment industry," said Steve Felsen, Senior Director of Brand. "We are pleased to continue our successful relationship with the NBA and expand upon our next-generation hand-held lineup for this holiday season."
Developed by Digital Creations, NBA JAM 2002 brings the hottest hardwood action to the handheld community, offering an array of exciting features, including:
Official NBA licensed product, including all 29 teams and courts;
- More than 140 NBA superstars;
- Traditional NBA JAM 2-on-2 arcade action;
- Two new "Jam-style" courts, including Beach and Street Jam;
- Return of Fun Mode, with player Hotspots, Hangtime, Half Court Superdunks and On Fire;
- Signature and special player moves, including alley-oops, sky hooks and off-the-glass passes;
- Various modes of play, such as Practice, Season, Playoffs, Jam Style, Head-to-Head and the all-new "Horse" mode;
- Unlock secret teams, such as the NBA Rookie Team, East and West All-Star Teams, and the All-NBA Team;
- Tons of hidden cheat codes and surprises.
NBA JAM 2002 will be available this holiday season for Nintendo's Game Boy® Advance at a suggested retail price of $39.99.
For more information about NBA JAM 2002, please visit HERE.