Prizes include an ultimate Kohan memorabilia package, concept art, and fantasy collectibles players are sure to enjoy! Sign up now and get a taste of what is to come with the release of Kohan: Ahriman’s Gift November 6th!
About Kohan: Ahriman’s Gift:
The upcoming release, Kohan: Ahriman's Gift, will set new standards in Real-Time Strategy Artificial Intelligence. 30 complex AI players challenge you with different styles of play using some of the best real-time strategy artificial intelligence ever. AI will create challenging gameplay in two new game types, Turtle and King of the Hill, allowing a slower, more strategic version of Kohan's original game rules. AI players are more than capable of contributing to victory and are even able to communicate with you and respond to your requests to attack, defend, and provide economy status reports to you!
Background and Features:
A fantasy real-time strategy game set in the world of Khaldun, Kohan: Ahriman’s Gift takes you to new heights of strategic warfare. Built on the award-winning Kohan: Immortal Sovereigns gameplay, Ahriman’s Gift provides countless hours of entertainment with five campaigns, forty custom-built maps, and a host of multiplayer options. You become one of the Kohan, an ancient race devastated by a cycle of world-breaking cataclysms. Newly awakened to an uncertain future and a past you don’t remember, you must forge the present using superior strategies. Now, as your strength grows and your destiny unfolds, you have to seize the reins of power and take your place in the war between the Creator and the Shadow. Which side you fight on is up to you.
- 5 campaigns to explore and conquer and an additional 40 custom designed maps, including several official Tournament maps. TimeGate’s own fully functional map editor allows players to custom make their own Deathmatch, Scenario, and even Campaign maps.
- Over 90 beautifully detailed units. Over 70 different heroes, each with their own abilities, history, and richly illustrated portrait.
- Over 100 spells and 75 technologies that allow you to cast spells like True Blessing and Chain Lightning, and enhance your strategies with Potion of Strength and Shadowsteel Armor.
- 30 complex AI players that use enhanced strategies to challenge the player with different styles and levels of play.
- Kohan’s robust multiplayer support allows for up to 8 players over Internet or LAN and features 7 game types (including Bloodbath and King of the Hill) as well as a powerful random map generator with 6 different climates. No two online games will ever be the same.
TimeGate Studios and Strategy First unveiled their official retail box design for the highly anticipated fantasy real-time strategy game, Kohan: Ahriman's Gift.
"We wanted to capture a new look and feel for the KAG box," says Zac Forcher. "The Shadow Knight that is on the cover of the box is one of the most devastating new elements of the evil Ceyah faction conveying the darker tone we have taken in the Ahriman's Gift campaigns."
As the prequel to the highly successful Kohan: Immortal Sovereigns, Ahriman's Gift transports players back before the events that transpired in Immortal Sovereigns when evil begins to threaten the world of Khaldun. The Kohan face the Ceyah faction who have re-emerged in the struggle for power. With several new gameplay features, such as 40 custom designed maps, over 90 detailed units, over 70 different heroes, 100 spells, 75 technologies, 30 complex AI players and 7 game types, including Bloodbath and King of the Hill, Ahriman's Gift is sure to please both experienced Kohan players and newcomers alike.
"We are very excited about KAG's release in the next few weeks," says Adel Chaveleh, TimeGate's Producer of Ahriman's Gift. "We are proud of what we've accomplished on this project and are looking forward to seeing Ahriman's Gift follow in Kohan's footsteps."
On sale November 6th in major retailers, Kohan: Ahriman's Gift is a must buy for any strategy, RPG or wargame fan. More information on the game is available on www.kohan.net.
Also check out our preview of Kohan : Ahriman's Gift .. CLICK HERE