“A chat presents the perfect opportunity to discuss our next release, Ahriman’s Gift, with those in the gaming community” says Adel Chaveleh, TimeGate’s Producer. “We feel that direct interaction with Kohan fans is so important to the development of successful titles.”
Ahriman’s Gift is scheduled to ship in North America on November 6th and preorders are currently being accepted from major online retailers. More information on the game as well as a full listing of all current previews, artwork, screenshots, and more can be found on the official Kohan site, www.kohan.net.
About Kohan: Ahriman’s Gift:
The upcoming release, Kohan: Ahriman's Gift, will set new standards in Real-Time Strategy Artificial Intelligence. 30 complex AI players challenge you with different styles of play using some of the best real-time strategy artificial intelligence ever. AI will create challenging gameplay in two new game types, Turtle and King of the Hill, allowing a slower, more strategic version of Kohan's original game rules. AI players are more than capable of contributing to victory and are even able to communicate with you and respond to your requests to attack, defend, and provide economy status reports to you!
Background and Features:
A fantasy real-time strategy game set in the world of Khaldun, Kohan: Ahriman’s Gift takes you to new heights of strategic warfare. Built on the award-winning Kohan: Immortal Sovereigns gameplay, Ahriman’s Gift provides countless hours of entertainment with five campaigns, forty custom-built maps, and a host of multiplayer options. You become one of the Kohan, an ancient race devastated by a cycle of world-breaking cataclysms. Newly awakened to an uncertain future and a past you don’t remember, you must forge the present using superior strategies. Now, as your strength grows and your destiny unfolds, you have to seize the reins of power and take your place in the war between the Creator and the Shadow. Which side you fight on is up to you.
- 5 campaigns to explore and conquer and an additional 40 custom designed maps, including several official Tournament maps. TimeGate’s own fully functional map editor allows players to custom make their own Deathmatch, Scenario, and even Campaign maps.
- Over 90 beautifully detailed units. Over 70 different heroes, each with their own abilities, history, and richly illustrated portrait.
- Over 100 spells and 75 technologies that allow you to cast spells like True Blessing and Chain Lightning, and enhance your strategies with Potion of Strength and Shadowsteel Armor.
- 30 complex AI players that use enhanced strategies to challenge the player with different styles and levels of play.
- Kohan’s robust multiplayer support allows for up to 8 players over Internet or LAN and features 7 game types (including Bloodbath and King of the Hill) as well as a powerful random map generator with 6 different climates. No two online games will ever be the same.
Also read our Kohan: Ahriman’s Gift PREVIEW .. CLICK HERE