F-14 Tomcat (Game Boy Advance)
Return to the cockpit of the US Navy’s premiere fighter aircraft, the F-14 Tomcat. Armed with an array of Air-Inceptor missiles, and a 20mm cannon capable of firing up to 200 rounds of deadly ammunition per second, you fly a series of blue water operations while engaging in head-to-head combat with MIG 29s, MIG 24s and enemy transport cargo aircraft.
- Breathtaking, simulated 3D environments
- Engage in classic, action-packed head-to-head aerial combat
- Fly alone, or link up with up to 4 others, for some gut-wrenching competition action!
- Splash each enemy bogey with deadly precision with numerous cockpit computer displays, a targeting Head-UP-Display and fully digital Positioning Data Display
- The F-14 is armed with an array of sophisticated weapon systems
M&M's Fun Blast (Game Boy Advance)
M&M’S BLAST for the Game Boy Advance System reunites players with those loveable candy-coated M&M’s Characters Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow, in a brand new adventure.
Players compete against a number of game challenges within a variety of board game style levels set on the back-lot of the M&M’s Studios. The goal of the game is to collect as many M&M’s MINIs before reaching the end of each level. During the game, players “roll” a pair of digital dice and move their M&M’s Character along the game level while avoiding a variety of animated obstacles and playing a number of game challenges.
With M&M’S PARTY PACK, up to four players can compete utilizing the Game Boy Advance multi-player link feature.
- Created using 3-D rendered animation
- Classic arcade-style game play
- Multiple levels of play
- Recognizable branded characters
- Features additional mini-game activities
- Up to four players can complete.
Dark Arena (Game Boy Advance)
Dark Arena brings classic 1st person shooter action to the Game Boy Advance.
- Blast genetically engineered monsters with 9 powerful weapons of destruction
- Up to four players can play in a “deathmatch”, the tournament-style gameplay popularised by the first-person genre.
- One to four player can also link-up to play cooperative missions
- 20 real-time rendered first-person environments
Boxing Fever (Game Boy Advance)
Boxing Fever is the ultimate fighting challenge for the Nintendo Game Boy® Advance system.
As the sweat drips from your brow, you enter the ring filled with excitement and anticipation. This is the moment you’ve been waiting for. You’ve paid your dues and you’re ready to stake your claim!
So, take a deep breath, and get ready to feel the heat… It’s time to get Boxing Fever!
- Take on over eight of the fastest, strongest, and most brutal boxers from all over the world
- Challenge your friends in a head-to-head knock down battle to prove who’s the biggest, baddest boxer of all time
- Experience the thrill of victory and the disappointment of defeat
- Pummel your way to the top to claim the coveted Golden World Trophy.