"Etherlords introduces a challenging new game format to the popular turn based strategy genre," said Jerry Wolosenko, head of Fishtank Interactive activities in North America. "Dazzling graphics and imaginative special effects add to the intrigue, creating a game that appeals to players of traditional turn based strategy and trading card games."
A visually stunning 3D game supported by a compelling story and distinctive design, "Etherlords" features a unique combat system that innovatively melds the best of trading-card game play and turn based strategic resource management. Four magical races battle for supremacy in a fantasy world full of extravagant detail and realism. Players can choose from over 300 spells, each with its own amazing effects providing almost limitless possibilities for strategy and combat.
Key game features of "Etherlords" include:
* More than 300 magic spells with spectacular visual effects.
* More than 160 highly detailed monsters to engage in combat.
* Vast variety of elegant, personalized animations for each character and monster.
* Complex diplomacy system featuring long-term alliances and barter dealings.
* Diverse multiplayer options including cooperative mode and Internet rating system support.
* LAN and Internet (GameSpy network enabled) play for up to eight players with a customized dynamic combat system.
For more information about "Etherlords," please visit HERE.