The game features extensive platform-style gameplay within Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Players will encounter more than twenty unforgettable characters from J.K. Rowling’s magical world as they explore numerous 3D environments faithful to Hogwarts and its surrounding grounds, as well as traversing interactive environments with moving stairways and secret passageways.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone for the PlayStation will be the first appearance of the popular young wizard on a home console, promising a faithful interactive adaptation of the book’s story line.
In addition to the PlayStation, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone will also be published for the PC, Game Boy® Advance, and Game Boy Color system. Each version will take advantage of the platform’s hardware to deliver the ultimate Harry Potter experience.
- Bring the world of Harry Potter home on your PlayStation.
- Explore the numerous, captivating 3D environments based on Hogwarts and its surrounding grounds on foot and by climbing, jumping, and sneaking.
- Attend lessons where you learn spells and potions through fun “mini games.”
- Battle evil creatures using all of Harry’s abilities.
- Chase down Draco Malfoy on a flying broomstick and lead your house to victory in the wizard sport of Quidditch.
- Interact with over twenty popular characters from the book, including the studious Hermione Granger and the wise Professor Dumbledore.
- Take a fast-paced 3D “roller coaster” ride through Gringotts.
- Uncover special items including the Invisibility Cloak, wizard sweets, potion ingredients, Chocolate Frog Famous Wizard cards, and broomsticks.
- Faithful representation of the magical world created in J.K. Rowling’s best-selling novel.