Choose from multiple routes through 14 point-to-point tracks, across 7 visually stunning, photo realistic environments.
Over 20 accurately modelled super-cars and wacky-racers, each with their own individual characteristics and handling.
TV-style replays so you can see every hair-raising, stomach-turning manoeuvre you managed to pull off.
A variety of game modes including:
- Gumball 3000 - Outrace your opponents over the 3000 mile course to become overall Gumball champion.
- Time Trial - Hone your skills over each course and try and squeeze out another couple of hundredths of a second.
- Outrun the special ‘Gumball’ police squad, hell bent on putting you behind bars.
- In Multi-player mode, race head-to-head, or be the ‘Gumball’ police squad and nick your mates.
- Gumball party challenges mean you’re not just there to hit the roads, you’re there to hit the good times.
- Realistic car deformation - if you crash you get smashed!
The next Gumball race starts in New York city on 25th April 2002 and finishes in Los Angeles on 30th April and will be covered by most US TV networks.
Gumball 3000 brings something new to the racing genre, a combination of style, glamour and 24 hour partying!
Gumball 3000 will be released for Sony PlayStation 2 in June 2002