"Project Gotham Racing" is the future generation racing game where fun and reward come from focusing equally on speed, flair and risk-taking. "Project Gotham Racing" is circuit-based racing in photo-realistic downtown environments. Players can race against up to three friends at a time through realistic time-of-day and weather conditions. Players can also choose from 20 different cars and compete on more than 200 city-based circuits. With 100+ individual and wheel-to-wheel racing challenges and a separate arcade mode, gamers can expect hundreds of hours of gameplay.
- Kudos reward system ? players are rewarded by a ratings system scoring their style, dexterity and ultimate success. Kudos is a measure of the recognition players personally receive for the skill, flair and daring they drive with, and for the accomplishments achieved throughout the game.
- More than 20 radical and stylish cars from top manufacturers ? wide range of vehicles offer players a variety of high-performance driving experiences.
- 200+ circuits, in four cities (London, Tokyo, San Francisco, New York) ? the large number of tracks offer players the best circuit-based racing in four of the world's greatest cities.
- Each of the 3 areas in the four cities (12 total) has been accurately modeled to capture their most intricate geographical details.
- The look and feel of each city is enhanced with radio stations and DJs broadcasting the hottest tunes.
- Enhanced multi-player mode ? special options provide competitive fun at its best.
- Four-player split screen allows players to race head to head, shoulder to shoulder.
- Beautiful game environments ? the game's highly detailed, mapped out levels allow players to drive along photo-realistic city environments, clearly showcasing the Xbox's superior graphics technology.
Availability: Spring 2002