BECOME THE BEST ILLEGAL STREET RACER IN THE WORLD WITH TD overdrive
Not only does TD overdrive push the performance and graphical boundaries further than most racing games, it also possesses a unique feel and personality due to its 'story mode'. The player is immersed into a world of underground and illegal street racing, pushing their own courage and ability to the limit, along with the limits of their car, pitting their racing prowess against other street racers while at the same time trying to remain one step ahead of the pursuing police.
Featuring over 20 licensed exotic sports cars and all-American muscle cars, TD overdrive allows the player to either race the sleek, sophisticated super cars such as the Jaguar XK-R and the Nissan Skyline, or the raw brute power of the American speed machines such as the Ford Mustang and the Plymouth Cuda, something no other racing game can boast. Exact digital and aural recreations of their real-world counterparts, all of the cars in TD overdrive also contain ultra realistic behavioural physics.
Along with a unique range of cars, TD overdrive also features 4 real-world locations including London and San Francisco. These have been recreated with painstaking detail to be actual living, breathing cities. Traffic will react as it does in reality with vehicles stopping at traffic lights and crossing at intersections. Pedestrians will jump out of the way to avoid being hit. Roadside objects can be collided with and destroyed, all of these features adding to the depth and immersion of a game that is the ultimate test of man and machine.
- Over 20 of the most sought after sports cars and American muscle cars including the Dodge Viper GTS, Aston Martin DB7 Vantage, Nissan Skyline, Ford GT40 and Dodge '69 Charger
- 4 real-world, living cities including London and San Francisco
- Fully interactive environments including unpredictable traffic, reactive pedestrians, fully destructible roadside objects and police chases
- Great licensed music on the new Test Drive radio station
- Multiplayer option with up to 2 player split-screen
- Stunning weather effects including fog, rain, snow and hail, all interacting with the vehicles such as rainwater splashing off the cars and sunlight reflecting off the road