Burly Awesome In-Line Skating Game Hits Stores Q1 2002
"In-Line Skating is not just a trend, it is a sport that has stood the test of ime," said Martin Spiess, Senior Vice President, Global Marketing at Crave Entertainment.
"Along with our line-up of Razor Scooter and Ultimate Fighting titles, in-line skating complements our extreme sports line-up."
Players tour the world from the comfort of home, blading through Great Britain, France, China, Australia, and other countries throughout both North and South
America. Exotic locales allow players to escape from Alcatraz, scale the Great Wall of China, and tan on Bondi Beach while obstacles, jumps and opposing racers
bring the world to life. Players can also unlock new environments, patch up injuries with health boosts, and upgrade to earn the fastest blades on the block.
- Three in-depth game modes including Tour mode, Time mode, and Practice mode
- Six radical characters each with their own unique style
- A variety of power-ups including turbo boost for added speed, health to help you recover from spills, and money to upgrade skates
- 13 unique tracks with their own recognizable scenery in five different countries
- Go to the shop for three levels of upgrades for both skates and wheels, improving acceleration, top speed, balance, and cornering
- Simultaneously race up to five opponents
About Crave Entertainment:
Based in Los Angeles, California, Crave Entertainment is a privately held publisher of videogame entertainment products. The company's best-selling line-up features top brands and franchises such as Ultimate Fighting Championship and Tokyo Extreme Racer. Crave produces games for the major console platforms including Game Boy(R) Advance, Nintendo GameCube, the PlayStation(R) game console, PlayStation(R)2 computer entertainment system, the Xbox(TM) video game system from Microsoft, and for the PC.