To wet your appetite we have attached several screenshots from the latest build of the game.
Moto Racer 3 sends players into an ultra-realistic world of motor biking, with such features as photo-realistic tracks reproduced on location, real motorbike physics simulations, TV quality replays, realistic movements of riders, and more.
Players can race alone against computer opponents or with up to 7 friends via LAN or the Internet.
Other features include:
- 5 blood-pumping racing styles, including street, motocross, supercross, freestyle, and trial with 24 all-new bikes
- 15 tracks immersing the player in completely different racing environments such as Grand Prix, touring, indoor, outdoor, and more
- Awesome high quality graphics using the latest modeling and rendering techniques—bikes are highly detailed, you’ve never seen such awe-inspiring detail in a motor bike game before!
- Amazing special effects including dynamic shadow, shadow-mapping, reflection mapping, multi-texturing, and more
- Hyper-realistic control of the bikes with independent back and front suspension, full interaction between rider and motor bike, suspension compression, and more
- several gameplay modes, including Practice, Time Attack, Customized Race, and “Scoring Race”
- Multiplayer mode via Internet and LAN for up to 8 people.
- Possibility to customize the characteristics of the bikes and create personalized skins
- Out-of-the box play for beginners and experts alike