This November sees the undisputed master of suspense as the inspiration for the stunning 'Hitchcock - The Final Cut' published by Wanadoo and developed by Arxel Tribe.
Now, for the first time, Universal Studios, Arxel Tribe and Wanadoo invite you to enter a world full of suspense and action in this new adventure thriller game. Relive some of Hitchcock's true masterpieces, and investigate the disappearance of one of Hitchcock's most loyal and dangerous admirers…
Joseph Shamley is a private eye who acquired psychic powers after his parents died in a car accident on the day of Alfred Hitchcock's funeral. As he is leaving for a fishing holiday, he is approached by a beautiful and mysterious mute blonde woman who persuades him to accept a job. Her uncle, Robert Marvin-Jordan, a pharmaceutical tycoon, was shooting a movie on the private set of his estate, when he and the entire shooting crew mysteriously disappeared overnight...
Using his psychic powers and investigation skills, Shamley must unravel the mystery that surrounds the disappearance of the crew and the eccentric tycoon. Accompanied by a mynah bird called Alfred he sets off to the estate, but nothing can prepare him for what lies ahead.
Never forget that some human souls are darker than you can possibly imagine.
- A story inspired by the master's work.
- 15 minutes of extracts from some of his most successful movies: Psycho, Frenzy, Shadow of A Doubt, Saboteur, Topaz and Torn Curtain.
- Backgrounds, graphics and cameras have been created according to the rules of Hitchcock's art.
- Over 30 minutes of cinematic 'movie like' sequences adding to the thrilling atmosphere.
- Real interaction with the characters - dialogue, actions (running, chasing, shooting etc) and investigation draw you deep into the gripping storyline.
- Automatic help - Psychic abilities can be called upon to provide the player with new leads.
- Over 20 hours of gameplay, more than 50 stunning locations to explore and numerous characters to interact with, all created in stunning 3D.
Release date: 9th November
WANADOO is the France's leading Internet media and directories company, and one of the leading Internet companies in Europe. Wanadoo is a subsidiary of France Telecom, one of the world's major telecommunications operators.
Its subsidiary WANADOO EDITION produces, publishes and distributes video games and entertainment programs for the large audience on consoles, CD-Roms and Internet. Wanadoo Edition's development strategy centres around three key points: to develop large audience games for all software platforms, to publish games of all major video game genres (action, race, platform, adventure, strategy …) and to distribute worldwide.
Virtuoso is a division of KOCH Media allowing UK developers and foreign publishers alike, a new method of penetrating the UK marketplace. Virtuoso provides a complete 'Virtual Office' solution including absolute product management, trade/end user PR and marketing expertise with an unconventional sales focus. All supported by the KOCH Distribution on-site logistical & warehouse operation.