Get ready to pull the meanest tricks and catch major air in the dustiest ride of your life.
Two “making of” style shorts and two of real kick-ass gameplay.
MXrider is motorbike simulation racing at its best. With more than 50 Officially licensed Motocross World Championship (FIM: Fédération internationale Motocycliste) riders and 16 World Championship circuit tracks spread over 13 countries, MXrider combines Motocross, Supercross and Freestyle for a complete motocross gaming experience that will appeal to both video game racing fans, as well as moto-racing fans. MXrider will place special emphasis on physics for superior handling, along with animated riders, dynamic tracks, team sponsorship offers and active background environments.
Developed by Paradigm Entertainment, the creators of Duck Dodgers and F1 World Grand Prix, MXrider will give players unrivaled riding sensations thanks to straight-to-the-action-control, realistic bike behavior, and an interactive, living race environment.
- A complete experience: simple race, challenge mode, freestyle and 2-person multiplayer mode.
- 17 licensed FIM Motocross tracks in 14 countries.
- Six Supercross tracks designed exclusively for MXrider by FIM track designer, Freddy Verherstraten.
- Six fantasy Freestyle arenas.
- Textures derived from actual track photos and video tapes.
- 58 pro riders, official teams and bikes.
- Realistic bike behavior with a special emphasis on physics for superior handling.
- Career mode 'Join the Top' Motocross / Supercross.
- Complete and realistic career mode: team offers, management and more.
- Officially licensed Motocross World Championship (FIM: Fédération internationale Motocycliste).
- A living, breathing, environment with interactive crowds and animated track officials.
- Customizable music and camera angles.
- Race highlight replay system.