Resident Evil Gaiden also incorporates some revolutionary new features for the handheld. Combat has been transformed into a first-person game which requires skill and tactical judgement. Also, the game will boast some of the most complex AI yet seen on the Game Boy Color.
Gruesome zombies are continually on the hunt, so players need to stay out of their line of sight and employ stealth to keep their characters alive. Once zombies have been alerted, they'll group together with their undead friends to steal life-force and convert the living to their ranks.
- Exclusive instalment of the Resident Evil series for the Game Boy Color
- 16Mbit Battery Backed ROM
- Control three Unique Characters
- First-person Wide-screen Battle Mode
- 100+ Rooms over four decks, one Submarine and 10 different environments
Resident Evil Gaiden is being developed by M4 and Capcom, and will be published by
Virgin Interactive on Game Boy Color in November 2001.