You are the chosen one - foretold by the prophets as a stranger who would come to save the land. Your main quest is to rid the land of a plague, called the Blight, which afflicts the province of Morrowind. How you save the province is your decision alone. The choices are endless, as are the quests in this open-ended single-player game. As the game unfolds, complex political and religious machinations are revealed to you.
The entire gameworld is centred around you as characters change their perception of you based on your actions, allowing you to experience the world as an evil character or a noble do-gooder with realistic repercussions and results. In Morrowind, the unparalleled Elder Scrolls character system is coupled with an exponential increase in the world’s richness of detail and level of visual splendour and features:
- Superior character definition and personality traits with detailed facial construction
- Choose from one of 21 classes (7 fighter, 7 stealth, 7 magic) or create your own;
- 27 skills (9 fighter, 9 stealth, 9 magic) define your character and improve based on how you play the game
- More than 200 hours of non-linear gameplay
- Next generation technology including a complete weather system and cutting edge graphics
- Over 200 different weapons
- Epic musical score
- Includes The Elder Scrolls Construction Set, which allows users to create, share, and download new adventures
Hailed as a game destined to redefine the genre by presenting the most detailed virtual world ever created, the quarter four release of The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind is eagerly anticipated.