The game has been designed with a smooth but progressive learning curve to cater to both the novice gamer and the experienced 'gamehead'. Every audience will be thrilled by the depth and detail of the game play experience. This new offering from Delphine Software Studios offers a wider choice of game types than any previously released Moto Racer games: Speed, Motocross, Supercross, Freestyle, Trial and Traffic.
You can progress through the many levels of today's Motoracing sport scene. From the most prestigious of circuits, such as Germany's Sachsenring or Suzuka in Japan, to the most magical of venues, such as the Stade de France, Paris. Or perhaps you'd prefer to explore the banks of the River Seine whilst slaloming between vehicles in Traffic Mode.
For the first time ever, there is a Trial mode employing stunning realism and spectacular playability. The simulation is so realistic that you'll feel almost as if you are hugging the petrol tank of your high-powered steed. The game utilizes the latest in 3D technology for stunning graphics, whilst the physics of the bikes were recreated with the assistance of the best riders and teams in this worldwide sport.
More than just a simulation, Moto Racer 3 is a virtual and user-adaptable experience of the world on two wheels!
- 6 different game modes: Speed, Supercross, Motocross, Trial, Freestyle and Traffic.
- 24 new bikes and 8 different teams to discover on over 15 different circuits, including Suzuka and the Stade de France.
- Cutting edge graphics and the latest 3D techniques allow you to play in any resolution from 800x600 right up to 1600x1200 (Graphics card permitting).
- Each track is recreated with photo-like realism. - It's almost as if you're there! The bikes have never been seen so reel!
- Implementation of constructors data to improve realism in the playability.
- Stunningly accurate physics both in the control and animation of bikes and riders.
- Multiplayer mode on the LAN or the Internet can support up to 8 players and within a team.
- Several gameplay modes, including Practice, Time Attack, , customized race and "scoring race" where the player can use his experience to unlock tracks, upgrade to upper categories or download bonus motorbikes, skins, tracks and other stuff.
- Customise your bike to suit your tastes, both aesthetically and in the ride set-up.
Developer: Delphine Software International
Ship Date: October 2001
Category: Motorbike Racing Simulation