Gamers can hang out with their favourite monsters as they play crazy versions of four classic arcade games, each one featuring a different monster. Adding a toy twist, games are collectable too: collect all four at just £4.99 and unlock the fifth game free!
- Pinball Panic: Join popular movie character Randall in a crazy version of pinball, which features fun pinball elements like flippers, bumpers, ramps and flashing lights.
- Billiard Beast: Billiards will never be the same with Top Scarer Sulley leading players through multiple levels and layouts of bumpers and pool sticks. With bumpers that react to gameplay, this is not your typical game of pool!
- Scream Alley: Mike introduces players to an unusual form of bowling. Tapping madly at the directional keys on their computer keyboards, players guide the ball down a wild, obstacle-ridden lane, grabbing “power-ups” along the way.
- Monster Tag: This game features Disney/Pixar’s Monsters, Inc. character, Mike. As a member of the CDA (Child Detection Agency), players are required to collect all of the human items surrounding them while delicately balanced on a seesaw.
- Monster Mania: Once all four Mini-Games have been collected, players are given a key to unlock a fifth game, Monster Mania. Join the temperamental Roz in “scaring up” as many screams as possible. Players are required to jump through windows and doors to collect screams while avoiding humans and the objects they’re throwing
- Disney/Pixar’s Monsters Inc. Mini Games are available to buy from 1st February 2002 at the retail price of £4.99