Ubi Soft exhibits at Milia will include the following:
- A PC section featuring the eagerly awaited E.T.TM, the Extra-Terrestrial, slated for release in Europe in March 2002, and The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind™, which will come out in the spring of 2002;
- A Game Boy AdvanceTM section, which will present Colin Mc Rae II (March 2002), Mike Tyson Boxing (February 2002) and Salt Lake City 2002 (February 2002);
- For XboxTM, the Ultimate Fighting Championship® game, UFC: TapoutTM, which will be released in April in Europe;
- For PlayStation® 2, a demonstration of Largo Winch, the game inspired by the adventures of the world-famous millionaire, currently in development at Ubi Soft's studios (September 2002);
- And for NINTENDO GAMECUBETM, BatmanTM: Vengeance, Disney's Donald Duck Quack Attack, and Disney's TarzanTM Freeride - try them out right away at the Nintendo stand, Espace Riviera - stand # R3030. These games will be launch titles in Europe.
Milia 2002 offers Ubi Soft an opportunity to affirm its position as an international specialist in video games for all platforms. Ubi Soft's in-house production studios, located in 10 different countries, are currently developing 160 video game projects, including 24 for NINTENDO GAMECUBETM, 14 for XboxTM, 24 for Game Boy AdvanceTM, 35 for PlayStation® 2 and 39 for PCs.
Meet Ubi Soft at its stand at Milia:
Cannes, Palais des Festivals
- Interactive Entertainment and Online Games Section -
- Espace Riviera - Stand # R3619 -
Ubi Soft Entertainment is an international producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products. A leading company in the multimedia industry, Ubi Soft's strong and diversified line-up has grown considerably, as has Ubi Soft itself. As well as steadfastly continuing to partner with several high-profile companies, Ubi Soft has also confirmed its presence on the global market by developing its own exceptional properties. Founded in 1986, Ubi Soft is now present on every continent, both through offices in 20 different countries including the United States, Brazil, Morocco, Germany and China and through sales of products in over 50 countries. The group is dedicated to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers around the world. To learn more, visit http://corp.ubisoft.com .