MotoGP on Gameboy Advance provides the fastest and most exciting thrill you can hold in your hands! It goes all-out to take hand-held racing to the next level as an authentic simulation of one of the World’s most popular and exciting sports.
- The MotoGP is a worldwide phenomenon attracting over one and a half million spectators and boasting a following of 372 million television viewers.
- It is a combination of speed, style, bravery and technology – the perfect gaming mix!
- 4 Main modes: Quick Race, Time-trial, Championship and Time-attack.
- 16 real circuits with a bonus hidden track.
- Multi-play capability.
- Incredible opponent AI, demonstrating aggression, endurance and technique.
- Win credits through racing to spend in the MotoGP shop to upgrade and repair your bike.
- Real time weather effects and other exciting features to be confirmed!
- The MotoGP license allows a complete replication of the event, including all the circuits, the riders, the motorcycle manufacturers and all likenesses and indicia (with the exception of Philip Morris brand logos).
- MotoGP is owned and operated by DORNA.
Release date: 8-Mar-2002