BATTLE ENGINE AQUILA
Two races. Two cultures. One conflict.
Immersed in a series of increasingly frantic missions, you - playing the part of Hawk, the pilot of the prototype Battle Engine, codenamed Aquila - take part in a saga that sweeps across a ravaged globe. One man can make a difference…
A sudden climatic change triggers a global crisis and a dramatic betrayal propels an adolescent misfit from obscurity into the middle of a conflict that pits one ancient enemy against another in an epic battle for survival. The Battle Engine Aquila world consists of a series of islands that are the result of devastating climatic change brought on by centuries of atmospheric pollution. Rising water levels and floods have left only the highest ground above water. With land at a premium, tensions have built between the surviving nations, as each one tries to stake a claim to the precious dry land, increasing the landmass for their swelling populations.
Each encounter takes place upon a vast battlefield, with war raging between two feuding sides - the Forseti and the Muspell. This is a major war, with thousands of units engaged on each side, ranging from infantry to tanks, planes, battleships and artillery.
You alone must pilot the fearsome Battle Engine Aquila, a behemoth war machine and the single most destructive unit on the battlefield, capable of patrolling from the ground or attacking from the air. One-on-one you can destroy most individual enemy units, but you can't take them all out single-handed - there are simply too many of them!
- Detailed, complex battlefields, with thousands of units drawn over lush, rolling landscapes - with the player right in the middle!
- Immediate, addictive arcade gameplay.
- Multi-layered strategies allowing the player to choose the way they want to approach each level.
- Detailed plot following the development of the lead character and his involvement in the war.
- A sheer scale and scope of battle never seen before in a shoot-em-up.
- Multiplayer split-screen mode where 2 players can take each other on in set battle pieces.
Fight alone or work with allied forces? Your choice, your strategy.
YOUR BATTLE ENGINE!
More articles about Battle Engine Aquila