"Rayman Arena promises to provide gamers a new multiplayer experience while maintaining the production value associated with the Rayman franchise," said Danny Ruiz, brand manager for Ubi Soft Entertainment. "Anyone who has experienced the Rayman world will undoubtedly get a 'kick' from the fast paced gameplay and whacky cast of characters."
About Rayman Arena
Rayman Arena offers two modes of gameplay, the first of which, Race Mode, throws players in an every-toon-for-itself foot race where speed, short cuts, and tricks must be used in order to win with the fastest time. Whether players run, climb, or helicopter, Race Mode will prove to be no walk in the park. In Battle Mode, players enter the Arena for an all out lum fight where craftiness, like freezing your opponent and lum-shooting skills, can turn the tide to becoming the ultimate gladiator of the Arena. Featuring bonus levels, bonus modes, new characters and skins, the Rayman universe just got a whole lot bigger!
- Two Modes of Gameplay: Take risks, trip up opponents and find shortcuts in a high-speed foot race or go head-to-head in a lum-shooting, gladiator style arena and defeat your opponent to reign supreme.
- Unleash New Characters: Nine playable characters, including the cast from Rayman 2 plus new, never-before seen contestants.
- Multiplayer Madness: Compete with up to four players for intense multiplayer action.
- Fantasmic Worlds: Delve into immersive battle arenas and racetracks filled with lush colors and detailed environments.
- True Rewarding System: Compete for the best times and the highest scores for your chance to unlock TRUE rewards such as: Bonus Levels, Additional Modes, Character Skins, and Bonus Characters.