Signup! Would you like to be one of the few, proud testers of AquaZots Beta version 1.1? You've come to the right place, but you'd better be quick! The first 50 people to signup will be the elite few for this special focus group.
So, what’s new? Dozens of features have been added to the game, thanks to thousands of players giving great feedback from Beta 1.0. We’ve read all of your comments and want to give a big thanks to all of the players who are helping to make this the best game possible!
Now to what you’ve been waiting for…this game has really taken some GIANT steps forward! Here are just some of the new gameplay features that have been added to the game:
- Choose and customize your own character. Different characters have unique strengths in the game, and earn experience at the end of each mission to make your character stronger!
- Dozens of ocean environments! Play your game in Arctic, Tropical or Volcanic levels! Deep-sea trenches, ancient ruins, and castles of Atlantis are all ready for you to explore!
- Customize your map features like map size, water depth and terrain.
- Dozens of Missions have been added to the game! Look for buried treasure around the Titanic, stop Atlantean raiders from attacking your city and more!
- Buildings filled with life…tons of people and furniture in every building really show you how your AquaZots are living!
- People and furniture in your city will change depending on their Happiness.
- Whales, sharks and other animals will change when your Sealife is sick or unhappy.
- Now you can dig through the sand for buried treasure. Find rare valuables like Excalibur or worthless knick-knacks like Gilligan’s Hat!
- Complete redesign to the game GUI. The game navigation is simple and smooth with simplified menus and lots of control shortcuts!
- New advisers give tips and strategies to help you with missions!
- Tons of other improvements like new buildings and people, day-night cycles, lighting, tool tips, save and load, and more!
- And SO much more!
Get ready to plunge into AquaZots, a fantastic undersea adventure! AquaZots will be available Q1 2003.