Consumers have already been given a taste of the BMX XXX soundtrack on the game's official web site (www.bmxxxx.com) which launched October 1, 2002, on the game trailer featuring `Down' by 311, that has been downloaded from the site by more than 500,000 consumers.
"AKA Acclaim has captured the raw sound that reflects the lifestyle of today's mature gamer," said Ben Fischbach, Senior Brand Manager of AKA Acclaim. "The BMX XXX soundtrack spans numerous musical genres and complements the game's over-the-top humor and incredible BMX action."
Acclaim's official BMX XXX in-game music soundtrack includes:
- Green Day - "Basket Case";
- N.E.R.D - "Lapdance";
- 311 - "Down";
- Saliva - "Click, Click, Boom";
- Alien Breed - "Crackling" and "Evil Twin";
- Taking Back Sunday - "Cute without the E";
- Trust Company - "Downfall";
- Motley Crue - "Girls, Girls, Girls";
- Ten Foot Pole - "Plastic" and "Giving Gravity a Hand";
- De La Soul - "The Magic Number";
- New Found Glory - "My Friends Over You";
- KRS One- "Step into a World (Rapture's Delight)";
- Brand New Sin - "SPP" and "Judgement Day";
- Audiovent - "The Energy";
- Eric B and Rakim- "Know the Ledge";
- Large Professor - "Bout that time".
From pedals to pimps, from stunts to strippers, BMX XXX has consumers abuzz with its envelope-pushing humor and jaw-dropping scenes. Featured on the August cover of Game Informer, the top story on CNN.com and in the pages of The Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, Maxim and Wired, the game will feature thousands of scripted jokes and events created by some of Hollywood's top comedic writers.
BMX XXX will be available in November across all of the next-generation platforms at suggested retail prices to be determined. For more information on BMX XXX, please visit www.bmxxxx.com. In addition, consumers can pre-order the game at www.ebgames.com or www.gamestop.com, and receive a free BMX XXX T-shirt.