About Hearts of Iron
Hearts of Iron is the first war game of true grand strategic scope and will have strategy enthusiasts wrapped up for hours this holiday season. The game is scheduled to release on November 12th. Here are some of the features to look out for:
- Epic Gameplay - Global map includes every nation and covers the battle from 1936-1948
- Scenario editor - Player can modify and construct maps and campaigns with their own settings and add national detail
- Highly advanced research model - Change the course of war by acquiring super weapons (nukes) and increasing production capabilities
- Deep diplomatic model - Unique system that simulates political systems and their effect on neutral nations in relation to alliances
- Historical generals and political leaders - Thousands of real people researched for individual detailed uniqueness
- Strategic level military system - Over 100 different ground, air and naval forces fight the entire war on a divisional level
- Real Time gameplay that can be paused at any time
- Soundtrack – Contains 2 hours of quality music in MP3 format
- Optimized for Multiplayer - Hearts of Iron enables players to easily meet over LAN or Internet
About World War II Online Mac Edition
Report from the front lines! Al Corey, Executive Producer, Marketing Manager from Playnet.com says, “The Mac version of World War II Online continues its development and the last stages of beta testing is nailing the remaining bugs as Mac and Windows testers fight side-by-side towards the next release." World War II Online Mac Edition is scheduled to release on November 5th.
- A first for online games - FPS, RPG, Sim and Strategy elements in one game!
- Largest virtual terrain - Europe in ½ scale with accurate terrain modeling.
- Thousands of players fighting on the same battlefield simultaneously.
- Next-generation web and game hosting services through Playnet.com.
- First person perspective in all gameplay- the first massively multiplayer FPS!
- Historically accurate weapons - aircraft, tanks, anti-aircraft guns, trucks, rifles and more!
- Character advancement and career paths for a rich RPG layer.
- Strategic systems driven by player missions and command structure.
- Groundbreaking physics and damage modeling.