Evaluative play time is about 100-120 hours.
- Seizing and mysterious story
- Immense Game World: over 200 unique locations: anywhere from snowy Alberian valleys to hot Marvian deserts.
- Three vast countries, each one has got its own history and traditions.
- Over 1000 unique and vivid characters, with all sorts of attitudes towards the main character.
- The number of ammunition, weapon, and armor types has been increased greatly (about 2000 unique object types). A lot of new weapon types have been added, such as spears, throwing knives, throwing axes, crossbows, firearms, etc.
- Ammunition units complete visualization in game scenes.
- Ability to change your party members ammo and weapons and to control party actions.
- Improved enemy behavior algorithm (over 500 unique behavior patterns).
- Tactical combat elements: targeted blows, quick weapon substitution, various line up schemes.
- A lot of weapon types possess magic powers, expanding their capacities. Unique weapon, causing various damage depending on the type of enemy.
- Over 800 Special object properties.
- Highly developed magic system: 120 different spells, 5 levels, 7 magic skills
- Ability to create unique objects (unlimited number of options).
Recommended system requirements:
PC, OS Windows 98 (R), Windows 98 SE (R), Windows ME (R), Windows 2000 (R), Windows XP (R). Library DirectX7 or higher.
Processor - Celeron 700 / PIII 667.
RAM - 256 Mb.
At least 1000 Mb for installation and 200-500 Mb for the supportive file.
Drive CD-ROM 32x.
Video card: any DirectX7 compatible.
Monitor supporting 800x600 resolution, 60 Hz.
Sound card: any DirectX7 compatible, supporting EAX2.0, DirectSound3D.