- The game will crash to desktop while attempting to rebind keys. This problem primarily occurs when the user has a USB keyboard or USB Mouse or both..
Civilization III: Play the World Patch
Additions in v1.04f:
- Added autopatching ability via GameSpy
- Added the Pillage ability to Armies
- Added confirmation message for building outposts on top of colonies.
- Added ability to airlift to and from airfields.
- Added ability to airdrop from airfields.
- Added confirmation message for building airfields on top of colonies.
Changes in v1.04f:
- Removed Explore action from Cruise Missiles.
Fixes in v1.04f:
- Fixed several Multiplayer stability issues.
- Fixed bug with being unable to contact players who have used the espionage screen
- Fixed bug that caused players to win when they, in fact, lost.
- Fixed bug with draft button not updating in MP.
- Fixed memory leak with adviser screens.
- Fixed crash with adviser screens.
- Fixed bug with multiple adviser screens being open.
- Fixed bug with era not advancing.
- Fixed crash on replay screen.
- Fixed bug with goody huts not redrawing properly in some cases
- Fixed bug that caused starting locations in scenarios to be incorrect
- Fixed bug that caused civilopedia entries to be incorrect on the espionage screen
- Fixed bug that caused cities with air units to be unable to be captured in Multiplayer.
- Fixed bug that caused air units to not be destroyed if they are not in a city.
- Fixed bug that caused Play-By-Email mode to not function.
- Fixed bug that caused barbarians to receive victory points.
- Fixed typo in password popup.
- Fixed redraw bug that occurred after capturing/destroying airfields, towers, outposts, and colonies.
- Editor: Fixed bug causing invalid prerequisites after changing a tech's era
- Editor: Fixed bug causing commas to be added to some fields on the tech property page
- Editor: Fixed bug causing non-numeric characters to be allowed to be entered on the terrain property page
- Editor: Fixed bug that caused tech rate to have a comma in it