ToeJam & Earl III (XBOX)
- 25 enormous levels ranging from an Urban jungle to lush Swamplands.
- Levels are randomly generated so every game is a different experience.
- Collect scores of wild present power ups so you can drive the Funk mobile, strap on some Icarus Wings, or dish out a Mega Funk-fu blast.
- Risqué humor punctuates encounters with Earthlings ranging from scantily clad hula girls to insane, drill-wielding dentists.
- Play solo or as a team -- seamless transitions between single and split-screen multi-player action.
- A mountain of inspired in-game voice acting gives all of the characters loads of edgy personality.
- Dozens of challenging mini-games and side quests keep gameplay unpredictable and fresh.
- The long-running series is re-born with next-generation graphics and unlimited gameplay freedom.
- New combat techniques allow players to attack enemies in succession.
- Destroy objects to find secret passages, secret items and mysterious shortcuts.
- New gameplay mechanics allow players to run along walls, scale buildings, and perform multiple attacks with a sword or shuriken.
- New forms of Ninja Magic provide deep, varied gameplay.
- Twisted modern-day storyline propels gamers into a sinister martial arts world.
Panzer Dragoon Orta (XBOX)
Gamers take to the skies aboard their own dragon for intense aerial combat through 10 branching stages as they battle to save humanity from the brink of extinction. Dragons morph in real time, allowing players to constantly change their fighting styles as they master devastating techniques that influence both the action and the storyline in this thrilling Xbox exclusive.