Developed by Silver Style of Berlin, Germany, SOLDIERS OF ANARCHY (S.O.A.) combines elements of Real Time Strategy (RTS) and squad-based tactical games to create a uniquely customizable single and multiplayer experience.
S.O.A. also give players a compete level and scenario editor to create new missions for themselves and for multiplayer action. About S.O.A. It's 2013. 10 years ago, a near apocalypse forced you and a group of military veterans underground. Now, you emerge to free humanity from its new oppressors. Controlling a fully-customizable squad of soldiers, you must capture modern military weapons, including tanks, helicopters and jets and battle the enemy while protecting your limited resources.
Play through 23 missions in this non-linear campaign, where your choices affect the game's outcome.S.O.A. also offers multiplayer for up to 8 players in a variety of modes. S.O.A. ships with the developer's editor used to create the missions and maps for the game so you can use actual game tools to build new single and
multiplayer maps, even new movies and cut-scenes. S.O.A.'s powerful 3D engine offers destructible environments, 23 different units, the ability to customize vehicles, weather effects such as rain, snow and wind, and day and night missions. Spend endless hours exploring the non-linear campaign and building new worlds within the game.
- Unique blend of genres - Real-Time Strategy meets Squad-based tactics...control a squad of soldiers and their vehicles in real time.
- Customize dozens of weapons and vehicles.
- Use the actual game editor to create your own single and multiplayer missions, cut-scenes and movies and post them to the web.
- Thrilling Multiplayer for up to eight players.
- Fully-Destructible 3D environments-including weather effects such as wind, snow, dusk and night.
- Fully controllable camera.