Zapper - Demo Available NOW
by Rainier on Oct. 8, 2002 @ 8:53 p.m. PDT
Zapper is an action-packed and addictive game that starts with the “avoid-em-up” game play mechanics of Blitz Games’ own Frogger 2: Swampy’s Revenge, and then takes the action to a whole new level. In this action-adventure game, Zapper (a cricket) hops his way through six interactive worlds in a quest to find his brother, held captive by the evil magpie queen. Dangerous traps and even more dangerous enemies await Zapper. It will take fast-footed skill and timing to conquer all the worlds and survive the final showdown with the magpie queen. Recently gone gold, shipping this week so read more for links where to grab the demo and check it out!
Download the Zapper demo off Worthplaying (100mb)
- Classic “avoid-em-up” game play from the makers of Frogger 2: Swampy’s Revenge: Blitz Games.
- Six interactive worlds to explore.
- Unique enemies and traps to thwart Zapper on his quest.
- Intuitive control system with increasingly complex levels makes Zapper a pick-up-and-play treat for both novice and seasoned gamers.
- Multi-player games for up to four players.