November will be a month devoted to Rocky, as Ubi Soft plans to release different versions of the game throughout the month:
- Xbox -- Tuesday, November 12th
- GameCube and GBA - Tuesday, November 14th
- PS2 - Tuesday, November 19th
Undisputed Boxing Champion of the World!
Officially licensed by MGM Interactive, Rocky the videogame is the closest fans can get to the real thing. The hard-hitting, adrenaline-pumping, sports game holds true to the look and feel of the Academy Award® winning movies with everything from accurate boxing styles to gritty arenas. Rocky lets players take on the role of the 'Italian Stallion' who must fight against the most infamous opponents in movie history - Apollo Creed, Clubber Lang, Ivan Drago and Tommy Gunn. Rocky features more than 20 individual fighters pulled straight from the movies, plus special hidden characters including Rocky's trainer 'Mickey.' Rocky also features realistic damage including bruises, facial swellings, blood, sweat and tears as the action heats up.
Additional game features include:
- Multiple Gameplay Modes -- a variety of single and multi-player game modes, including: Movie Mode, Knockout Tournament and Exhibition Bout
- Build Skills through Training - play through a variety of training modes to enhance your boxer's skill and stamina
- Rocky-style Boxing Action -- players can utilize more than 250 fight moves ranging from attacking hooks, jabs and uppercuts through to defensive blocks, ducks and weaves
- Famous Locations - varied fight locations from rundown gyms to the world's best-known arenas