The English think they are the most civilized people in the world but they are just as ruthless as the clans of Scotland. Edward I believes the Scottish heathens must be taught a lesson and brought into the fold of God at any cost! Edward's famous methods of torture break open the ranks of enemy units and cause them to lose up to one-third of their destructive power on the battlefield. The English recruit their leaders from their great noble families and their armies are well trained, very disciplined and heavily armored. Their superior weaponry combined with advanced battle tactics can destroy any enemy quickly and efficiently.
The English are easy to spot with their shot cropped black hair and trimmed facial hair. Their units vary from civilians in fine clothing to armored military units on horseback.
- Special Features:
- Strong Cavalry
- Fortified Buildings
- Special Building: Training facilities
- Combat Units:
- Mace Fighter, Swordsmen, Longbowmen
- Armored Cavalry, Warwolves, Battering Rams
- Spies, Flag Bearers
- Special Battle Tactics:
- Longbowmen: Broad area coverage fire (increased damage)
- Armored Cavalry: Charges (breaks through barriers, increases damage)
- Spy: Disguise and sabotage
- Flag Bearers: Gives surrounding units an attacking bonus
More articles about Highland Warriors