"BMX XXX has been the most talked about title since E3 and the excitement is building in the final few weeks before launch," said Ned Browning, European Brand Manager. "Yes, we've taken the game to all-new levels, but we've also built on the success of the Dave Mirra and Aggressive Inline engines and delivered a thoroughly playable and enjoyable BMX title that will appeal to both hardcore gamers and newcomers."
Bringing a whole new meaning to 'bump and grind', BMX XXX features the most insane tricks and stunts and a cast of cool, crazy characters who set new missions. From pimps to hot dog vendors, prostitutes to homeless folk, players will be in hysterics with the coarse language and sick humour as they receive a new task. Gamers can also collect the unique items in each level to modify their bike and gain access to Scores to view an uncensored movie featuring the most beautiful girls in the business.
BMX XXX will deliver the most complete and over-the-top extreme experience ever with a wealth of gameplay options including:
- Topless and uncensored videos of the girls from Scores and extra footage not available in the NTSC edition
- Hilarious scripted events written by Hollywood's finest comedians
- Mind-blowing adult content that will have you coming back for more
- Create-A-Rider lets you make a BMX rider in your own image or you can build a bevy of BMX babes - including topless riders and breast enlarger options
- The addition of Flatland riding to improve gameplay, BMX XXX now features in excess of 2000 tricks
- Challenge your friends with a wide array of split screen multi-player games plus, for the first time: Paint Ball BMX, Strip BMX and more
- Fully licensed soundtrack and in-game music including Motley Crue, New Found Glory, Green Day, N.E.R.D, De La Soul and 311
- Authentic competition levels - compete against other hardcore riders at UGP's Roots Jam 2002 or at the fabled Rampage Skate Park
- 8 massive levels featuring superb game design and all of the freestyle BMX disciplines like park, street, vert, dirt and flatland
- BMX XXX is running on an unprecedented and unmatched 3rd generation BMX engine
BMX XXX will be available on December 6th 2002 across all of the next-generation platforms at suggested retail prices to be determined. For more information on BMX XXX, please visit www.bmxxxx.com.