- Bug that causes persistent research and fleet to not function on some Windows XP configurations has been fixed.
- When a multi player game re-synchronizing, manpower distribution will be maintained.
- Troop Transport Pods will return to their Troop Transport if the Commando gets destroyed before boarding.
- Commandos will return to their Troop Transport Pod if the target re-enables before the Commando reaches it.
- Intermittent Crash bug caused by destroying the Troop Transport Pod right before the Commando boarded has been fixed.
- Bug that caused Manpower to be reduced a bit after some loaded games has been fixed.
- Intermittent Crash bug that occurs during combat has been fixed.
- SCENARIO EDITOR: Running the scenario editor will no longer overwrite audio and video settings.
- SCENARIO EDITOR: Player Resources are properly displayed
- SCENARIO EDITOR: Message Box is displayed when an invalid team ID is entered for a player.
- SKIRMISH CONTENT: Pherngal map has been fixed.
- For those who have encoutered the WinXP bug, it is strongly recommended to delete any existing profiles and create new ones.