The MacKay Clan
Not much is known about the MacKay Clan since they shroud themselves in secrecy and disguise. Their leaders are sorcerers with magical powers that can change the will of people and alter the course of events. The Clan can
destroy an enemy before a battle begins. They appear as a horde of warriors dressed in skull masks, mystical face paint, bone jewelry and animal hides. They fight their enemies as sorcerers casting spells and invisible warriors delivering sweeping deathblows.
While their power is impressive, a well-trained, well-fortified army can still prevail. If the MacKay's are to beat the English they must also learn the ways of traditional warfare.
- Magical Abilities
- Special Buildings: Sacrificial Alter
- Very Good Regeneration Values (life and magical energy)
- Axe Warrior, Two-Handed Swordsmen, Scouts
- Mounted Archers, Mounted Lancer
- Druids, Sorcerers
Special Battle Tactics:
- Axe Warrior: Sweeping blow causes simultaneous damage to several units
- Scouts: Camouflage and traps for enemy cavalry
- Druids: Invisibility, teleportation and poisonous fog
- Sorcerer: Lightening and fire-breathing dragonhead