Played from a third person perspective, Hunter immerses players in the nightmarish setting of Ashcroft, a town plagued by creatures of the night. Armed with a variety of weaponry, players go through the game's many gothic environments and battle over 30 creature variants from bloodthirsty vampires to unstoppable legions of the walking dead.
"We are thrilled to offer the non-stop action of Hunter to the Nintendo GameCube audience" said Gary Dawson, Chief Operating Officer of Interplay.
Hunter: The Reckoning Features :
- Single or Multiplayer madness! 1 - 4 Hunters battle up to 30 creatures all on the same screen
- Unload both barrels on 20 types of monster from zombies to vampires including 7 insane boss characters
- Deal out the damage with over 20 melee, ranged and spell weapons including axes, shotguns, swords and flamethrowers
- Take apart your enemies piece-by-piece by dismembering heads, arms and legs
- Movement Independent Targeting technology makes use of both analog sticks to allow the player to simultaneously move and shoot in different directions
- Bone-chilling soundtrack from gothic industrial band COMA
Hunter: the Reckoning for the Nintendo GameCube is now available in stores for a suggested retail price of $49.99.