ATV Quad Power Racing 2 puts you in the driving seat of powerful off-road quad bikes and then gives you that little bit extra. The fast, edge-of-your-seat arcade gameplay blends seamlessly with the outrageous tricks you can pull both in the air and on the ground. Whether you’re performing a heart attack over the dunes, an endo across the stadium or a nik nak in the swamps, you’ll always be pushing it to the limits. Plus, you can do it all as one of 10 real top pro riders or one of 10 new characters. Race against the AI competitors and friends to take the top prize in many game play modes. It’s astoundingly detailed but, don’t worry, the only thing you’ll get bogged down in is the mud. Race through the dirt in this all-action racer but be prepared to fight dirty too.
- Feature 15 massive tracks in 5 different globe-spanning environments, plus 2 Freestyle Stadiums.
- 5 different Single Player game modes: Arcade, Single Race, Time Trial, Career, and Freestyle offering the player the ability to develop their rider plus 3 Multiplayer modes: Single Race, Freestyle Battle and Championship.
- Fight your way to the finish with punch and kick combat, letting you teach your competitors not to even think about passing you.
- Over-the-top control system and realistic physics model give you the power to pull huge air and ridiculously fun power slides.
- 25+ freestyle tricks letting you express your wild side while tearing past the competition.
- 2-person split screen multiplayer mode (4 on Xbox) lets you rip it up with your friends without the hassle of leaving the house.
- 6 (8 on Xbox) aggressively competitive quads in a race, using an advanced stage management AI system offering hugely varied gameplay.
- Easy to pick up arcade style handling focussing upon playability, made possible through the use of Climax’s proprietary DYNE libraries.
- Ride as 10 of the top professional riders from all over the world including Dana Creech, Kory Ellis, Tim Farr and others plus 10 stylized characters to get the best of both worlds.
- Real-life sponsors make ATV Quad Power Racing 2 the most realistic licensed ATV game ever. True analog control and rumble feedback.