Execute with extreme prejudice, exit without a trace.
Your name is Sam Fisher and you are the best field-operative of the secretive "black-ops" NSA sub-agency THIRD ECHELON. Sent to execute desperate missions, you're the last resort of your government, on the edge of legality and morality.
Alone, yet armed with some of the best hi-tech weapons on the market, you are geared up to infiltrate and neutralize every enemy - all without leaving a trace.
Silent as a whisper, deadly as a blade, you are authorized to operate with carte blanche. You exist above the law, but your name, your face and your mission must remain anonymous.
- A New Echelon of Stealth Action : never seen before stealth moves, highly interactive environments.
- Diving summersault, ledge hang, pipe climb, peek around corners and shoot, drop attack, drag and hide bodies, close-quarters stealth attack, gunpoint cooperation, human shield...
- Use many gadgets : Sticky camera, laser microphones, fibre optic camera, PDA,...
- Pick up and use any small object in the environment, shoot any light and take advantage of shadows, devise cunning solutions from your environment (aquariums, oil barrels, etc.)
- Highly scenarized game experience
- SPLINTER CELL has been developed from the universe created by the famous US novelist Tom Clancy. Techno-thriller story, geopolitical tensions, pulse-pounding action at global scale (14 missions through 4 countries), covert agencies, deep characters background...
- FMV & Cut-scenes : the story will be told with a mix of Full motion Video sequences and real-time cut-scenes.
- Infiltrate high-security strongholds (including CIA headquarters), neutralize anyone who opposes mission goals (from hackers to special forces soldiers), seize critical intelligence, destroy threatening data and equipment, and disappear without a trace.
- A State of the Art Technology to serve a unique lifelike universe
- Unparalleled use of the customized next gen Unreal engine
- Custom technologies include dynamic lightning and shadowing, Vertex shaders, volumetric lightning, pixel shaders, texture rendering, and shadow mapping bring environments to life.
More articles about Splinter Cell