Meet Skye of Lynlora, a sassy young Shepherdess with a restless spirit, a taste for adventure, and a smart mouth. Her humdrum existence is forever changed one day when she discovers magic and is chosen to battle the darkness.
Armed with her wits, spells and weapons, Skye finds herself on a quest for five ancient prisms that can save the world from Evil. But at least she is not alone. There's her sidekick, the obligatory wise-old-knows-everything character and the mysterious love interest who has a bad habit of disappearing just when he's needed.
Take Skye on her adventures as she wields magic and kick's monster butt in this fast paced, thrilling, battle against evil. She'll have many obstacles to overcome in her quest for peace.
- Introducing a new hero Skye and her sarcastic sidekick Draak
- Compelling Gameplay - A rich and involving storyline with open ended, non-linear Gameplay
- Over 30 Levels - spanning 5 different worlds (Including Dungeon, Asian and Gargoyle),each level features at least 10 unique types of monsters on each level
- Spectacular Graphics – Darkened Skye has it's own unique 3D Engine, featuring over 2 hours of cut scenes, detailed and attractive environments including particle and lighting effects
- Extensive range of moves - including Over 20 different Spells (True Sight, awaken Stone, diminish, prismatic pulse, fire walk, lightning, strengthen sap, cleanse evil and more !)
- Outstanding Narration - Features the Voice of Linda Larkin, best known as Princess Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin Movies.
Release Date March 03
(Minimum): Windows 98/2000/ME/XP, Pentium 11350 MHz, DirectX 8, 64MB RAM, 8MB Video Card, 8x CD ROM, 400MB of HD Space, Mouse, Keyboard
(Recommended): Windows 98/2000/ME/XP, Pentium 111500 MHz, DirectX 8, 128MB RAM, 16MB Video Card, 8x CD ROM, 600MB of HD Space, Mouse, Keyboard