"The pageantry and the human drama surrounding European wars during the 16th to 18th centuries come vividly to life with 'Cossacks: Back to War,'" said Robert Pickens, chief executive officer of CDV USA. "This is an ideal addition to any collection - war gamers, real-time strategists, and mainstream gamers alike."
About "Cossacks: Back to War"
All of the gameplay features of "Cossacks: European Wars" and "Cossacks: The Art of War" are wrapped up in a complete stand-alone care package for real-time strategy gamers. Jam-packed with over 100 captivating missions taking place between the 16th and 18th centuries, "Cossacks: Back to War" includes two new nations, Switzerland and Hungary. Re-live the blood-soaked fields of the European wars in "Cossacks: Back to War."
Features in "Cossacks: Back to War" include:
- A total of 20 controllable nations, including two new nations (Switzerland and Hungary)
- Stand-alone game, other Cossacks titles not required to play
- 101 new single missions
- Spectacular real-time battles with up to 8,000 units
- Special VIZOR feature allows players to watch online games
- New Automatic Championship System (ACS) for online competition
- An extra mod with an additional 30 units
- Extended and historically accurate encyclopedia
- Up to seven players via LAN or online