The all-new shotgun comes in handy when surrounded by an army of the rotting undead. Players must use it wisely to take out multiple enemies in a single blast, as they plough their way thought the most exhilarating nightmare yet.
- One to two players.
- Interactive levels with massive armies of zombies.
- New play mechanics allows players to mow down large groups of enemies.
- Branching paths and a variety of endings add to the replay value.
- Time is now a factor - Dead-eye aim won't mean much unless gamers have the quick trigger-finger to back it up.
- All-new graphics and special effects push the limits of the Xbox.
Releasedate : 21st of February
More articles about House of the Dead 3