Def Jam VENDETTA will also feature four match types including Single Match so you can play 1-on-1 against the computer or a friend; Tag Team play in which you and a partner can go against another two-person team; Free For All where you can jump in the ring with up to four players with no holds barred, no allies and no mercy; and Handicap where you can prove your skill by taking on two or three opponents at once.
Developed by renowned AKI Corporation and the award-winning EA Canada creative team responsible for NBA STREET, Def Jam VENDETTA takes two cutting-edge interactive gaming teams and ties it all together with creative input from the most sought after hip hop lifestyle company of all time, Def Jam.
- Unique, original storyline that compliments gameplay action - the plot thickens through the circuit.
- Over 45 characters, including 12 Def Jam artists: DMX, Ludacris, Method Man, Redman, NORE, Scarface, Ghostface Killah, Capone, Keith Murray and WC. Also featuring Christina Milian and Funkmaster Flex.
- More than 10 highly detailed underground worlds, built straight from the mean streets: places like DMX's Junkyard and Scarface's Speakeasy.
- Continuous play with over 1,500 unique moves including a variety of fighting techniques (reverse kicks, punches, martial arts swings, choke holds, elbow blocks, knee bunts, etc.) and hyper realistic EA SPORTS BIG-style moves that are dynamic with realistic finesse and style.
- Dozens of signature special moves and player taunts. All moves referenced directly from each Def Jam artist.
- Unique momentum and health system that will change based on the player status (i.e. players doing well will "feel" their strength increase / evolve into a blazin' special move; and players that are getting beat will see their health impact their moves, eventually becoming slower and weaker). Two original intro/victory sequences per Def Jam artist.
- The hottest beats from the streets: new hit songs from Def Jam Records. Three game modes: Battle, Story and Survival.
- Four match types: Single, Tag Team, Free For All and Handicap.
- Sound design by DaneTracks (The Matrix, 8 Mile).