Crushed Baseball 2004 will be the first baseball game to offer fully playable female players and playable original team mascots including a ram, an eagle and a bear. Crushed Baseball 2004 will also offer completely original fully-interactive ballparks, where a key interactive feature will reward the player with additional “Mojo” abilities if they perform a certain task. When a ball smashes through a stained glass window in the center field wall, a player will be rewarded with additional “Mojo” abilities. In the Karate Dojo stadium, decorated in the traditional Japanese style, players can hit balls at the gong to provide more “Mojo” abilities.
The game offers players the ability to set the time of day, weather effects and type of turf they play on. Players can choose to play a night game in the rain on a dirt surface, a day game in the wind on AstroTurf or real grass and more.
- More than 29 amazing “Mojo” abilities
- Female Players – The first licensed game to include playable female characters. Each team will have one playable female character.
- Fantasy Characters – Suit up as one of ten playable mascots including a ram, an eagle, an orca, a bear and more!
- Unparalleled powerups and animations – Spectacular over-the-wall catches, speedbursts, trick pitches, out of the park homeruns and more.
- Fantasy Stadiums – Play in an old-world coliseum or in modern-day stadiums with their own unique characteristics.
- Hilarious color commentary
Release Date: March 2003