- ESPN Broadcast Presentation - True to the sports fan, player introductions, game highlights, replays, scores and more are displayed in the famous ESPN style.
- All New Franchise Mode - Track comprehensive player stats and make shrewd trades as you build your franchise, while developing your current team and performing on the field each week. An intuitive visual presentation makes being a General Manager easier to navigate than ever before.
- Effective Audible System - Call plays just before the snap to catch your opponent off guard. NFL 2K3 eliminates the complexity, making it simple to call a blitz or take advantage of a defensive mismatch.
- Improved Play Calling - Computer opponents use more smarts when calling plays, including tough defensive stands when you're attacking in the red zone.
- Gamers have the ability to draft senior college players from SEGA Sports NCAA College Football 2K3, and have them play into the next season on NFL 2K3.
- Next Generation Animation - All the exceptional football moves you expect from the NFL 2K series plus improved stiff arms, last-ditch QB passing, stinging aerial hits, ball stripping lunges and many more.
- Award-Winning Play-by-Play and Commentary - Announcers deliver insightful commentary based on game situation, historical references, milestones and other factors, and uses visual aides such as a telestrator and dynamic camera angles to illustrate key points.
- Highly Detailed Player Models - Players look more genuine and lifelike than ever, and with more facial models and expressions you'll recognize more of your favorite NFL stars.
- Redesigned 3D Stadiums - Every NFL stadium is here, authentically reproduced in stunning 3D. From the cheap seats to sidelines crowded with players, coaches and camera crews, no detail is overlooked.
- NFL 2K3 features all new rosters, uniforms and player ratings for the 2002 season including league alignment changes and the addition of the Houston Texans.
- Compete head-to-head online against players nationwide on the Xbox and PlayStation 2.